Just finished 30 day hub challenge

1. LarasMama profile image61
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Ok so I've just finished the 30/30 hub challenge. I'd like some constructive "generalised" feedback. I want to sit back and work more slowly on hubs now, tweaking the ones that might be suitable to push up further in google, writing some good ones etc.

From having a look at my more recent hubs (or just one or two at random) is there any particular advice you can offer such as "Write more on this topic" or "You need more/better content in future". I'd just like to know what areas I should start working on the most, first.

2. mythbuster profile image86
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

Hey LarasMama,

I'm visiting some of your new hubs but will do so over a few days, if that's okay.

I'm on your hub about the farmville game - can you go back and add to that one? Just where there are blank letters, maybe you can just provide a tip even if it isn't a keyword in the game.

ie: letter W is without a point, but you could put "W.hether you plant trees or vegetables, doesn't matter, because they all can be harvested later anyway." or something like that (btw, I suck at farmville, so don't take my exact suggestion on content here lol)

ie: (Q is empty) Q.uitting once you start your farm is NOT AN OPTION

Just suggesting a way you can round out that hub quickly and make it appear "complete."