jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Kontera reduced its minimum payment Threshold!!!

1. Super Chef profile image64
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Great news Kontera has just reduced its minimum payment to $50 all you have to do is:
    1 Log in to your Publisher Center (as a reminder, your username is your email address)
    2 Choose the “My Account” Tab
    3 Choose the "Payment Method" page from the top navigation bar
    4 Select your Payment Type from the drop-down menu
    5 Type “50” into the entry field for Minimum Payout
    6 Hit “Submit”

As easy as that folks!!!!!!!!!

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fantastic! At the rate I'm going I might see my first pay-out in June 2015 instead of 2030!

2. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up Chef!

1. Super Chef profile image64
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your very welcome katiem2!!!!

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

I'm still not sure if it's worth it. I always see a major decrease in Adsense when I have Kontera on (I've experimented a few times).

Based on my tests, I could probably make $50 in 2 months, but I'd probably lose $50 from adsense EACH month.

I still am not convinced it is worth it! I have only heard of a few hubbers having success with it and they have a lot of traffic. I think relache said something like 100k views a month. I'm only getting around 50k at this point.

Just my two cents. wink

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a small drop for the first month I ran Kontera and then not only did the AdSense come back, it just kept right on zooming up.  With only a small growth in the amount of Hubs annually, my AdSense has close to doubled each year over the last two years.

So although I too felt that Kontera was doing something strange to AdSense at first, I don't buy that line of reasoning now.  My earnings are pretty steady from them, but you really need a LOT of traffic compared to the average HubPages author.

4. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

I also lose earnings on adsense with Kontera on, I dont even remember my login info for it at this point, gonna try to find it now that it dropped to $50, although never got more then $1 in a month with it...

5. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

Nice one. Hope they work on improving earnings potential also. Btw is anyone earning good cash from kontera and regularly? Ve never checked my account with them.