jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Can't find my submitted Hub in any Social Bookmark sites....

1. JamesGB profile image59
    JamesGBposted 6 years ago

Hi all.

So, I registered with various site,  Buzz, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Digg

And they all say I posted, some show them in my profile,

But not one of them shows up in a site search ?

I don't get it?

Any thoughts?

I added this Hub if anyone got the time to check for me.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Christianit … or-beliefs

ps- im not promoting this hub, I simply can't find it in the sites and want to know if anyone else does. You don't have to open link, even if you find the key words in any of them if checking.

Thanks kindly

1. LarasMama profile image62
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you should be working on writing more hubs not promoting them right now. The more hubs you have the more chance of finding a niche topic that works for you.

1. JamesGB profile image59
        JamesGBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

doing a test run for hubpage and blog...

checking out the process, and the response first.

thanks though,

2. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I have not been able to find very many of my hubs on social bookmarking site either, but I do not worry about it, since I am getting traffic from them. 

Just for the record, my observation has been that the hubs that I have submitted get very little traffic compared to what others have submitted.  The only reason I continue to submit hubs to them is for the do-follow links.

3. 60
    Siew Chengposted 6 years ago

I have used a few social bookmarking websites for promoting my blog posts.
    I can see the links appearing in the Google Webmaster report, even though I cannot find the links in social bookmarking sites.
    So relax, as long as Google can find the links, your hubs will get the link benefits.

4. angela_michelle profile image94
    angela_michelleposted 6 years ago

I don't see many of mine either when I have tried finding them through those. But I do get clicks with some of them. Especially at first. Who knows. If I ever figure it out, I'll have to let you know.