jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd never had much traffic from Stumbleupon but recently ...

1. Dense profile image65
    Denseposted 6 years ago

one of my hubs got 350+ views from them (over 4-5 days, I think), and it's not my work either - somehow, somewhere, some kind soul - bless him - stumbled upon one of my articles.
    Ques is: How do I exploit this further?
    I'd already went to my account there and "reviewed" as well as "liked" my own article. big_smile

(I am clueless with Stumbleupon, before this, I got something like 2-3 hits from them, and haven't went there for about half a year)

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my experience, SU traffic is just a flash in the pan.  You get a bunch of eyeballs for a brief time and then it stops.  Stumblers are not known for viewing pages long, nor for being very interactive, so on the whole, most Hub authors I know find the traffic a pleasant moment but not much more than that.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

To get traffic from SU, you need a few people to like your links. I submitted a few links of mine to SU, then I saw thousands of people on one of my links and found out that around 5 people(if I remember correctly) have liked my link.

The traffic from SU normally do not convert but your page gets a good amount of exposure.

3. Dense profile image65
    Denseposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    What about Diggers?
    Or other Social Bookmarking sites?
    Never had much experience with any of them. smile