jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Welcome a new member of HubPages!

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 6 years ago

This is Erin, she is new to HubPages and I introduced her to HP because she was really interested in how it all works.  She was telling me that she used to pay (adword) and I told she doesn't need to do that.

So I am hoping that you all will welcome her and help her out and encourage her as a writer and as someone who is new to internet marketing.

She is really very nice.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Welcome Erin! If you found your way through adwords, this will be a walkover! lol

3. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

Hi Erin been over to your profile and became a follower, hope to read a hub from you soon

4. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the community Erin, I am headed over to your profile and am looking forward to getting to know you and having the opportunity to read your hubs!  smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Erin smile you will have great fun once you fill your ink pen wink smile

6. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages smile

7. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Ok, welcome... but your all not new.. where are the newbies..??? Welcome to you all anyway from when you first started this little trek into literary genius and have all succeeded so well.

And welcome to all the newbies. Its worth making the effort. Some people catch on quick, some take awhile, and some become prolific, poetic and or informative. Some are creative and arty, some are brilliant money minds... all add to the whole and make it a very rich and diverse place.