jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Going for my first interview tomorrow - Please help!!

1. englightenedsoul profile image62
    englightenedsoulposted 7 years ago

Tomorrow I would be facing first interview of my life.  Though I have had working experience before but it was just managing my dad's jewelery business.  So I was comfortable working as I was the boss.  But as I am now done with my studies, I want to work and gain some exposure.  Can someone help with the best C.V. format.  I have never made a bio-data and I am confused.  I want to showcase myself effectively.  Can some one suggest me best C.V. format.  I am a B.M.S.(Bachelor In Management Studies) graduate.

2. cupid51 profile image44
    cupid51posted 7 years ago

You may visit the following link:

http://jobsearch.about.com/od/cvadvice/a/cvadvice.htm

Best of luck. smile

3. englightenedsoul profile image62

Thank you so much for the link.  I will check it right away.

1. shazwellyn profile image82
      shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good luck... I know you will do well. Believe in yourself and the light will come through smile

4. englightenedsoul profile image62

Thank you so much for the wishes.  I would certainly need them.  And Congratulations on your perfect hubber score.  One of your goals of the 60 day challenge has been successfully completed!!

1. shazwellyn profile image82
      shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am over the moon!  Thank you englightened - my hope was to get over the 93 mark.  This has far surpassed my expectation big_smile  I took a photo of the event... hehehe .. cant imagine that it will happen too often!  lol

5. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

good luck englightenedsoul - just be truthful and your self and you will do great.

shazwellyn - great job on the hub score

working