jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon prices - updated automaticly?

1. Spacey Gracey profile image73
    Spacey Graceyposted 7 years ago

And yet another question from Spacey Gracey. I have searched the forums but can't find the ansee so please don't hot me over the head with a blunt implement for asking such a basic question.

Does Amazon update the prices in my Amazon capsules, or do the prices displayed stay the same as they were on the day I last updated the capsule?

Is it the same whether I put in specific products or did the super-lazy key word search?

Cheers, and ta xx

1. Hub Llama profile image80
      Hub Llamaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As long as you used the ads that Amazon produced (or use your affiliate ID here) the actual ads including the prices and pictures are served from Amazon, which means that yes, the prices are updated. They will only be updated when the ad is "served" though, so you might have to clear your browser to cache to see new prices if the ad is cached for you. Otherwise, open your browsers "private" mode and then hit reload on the page just to be sure. That should be the most up to date ad served.

Note that the ad system and the consumer system (the one you see at amazon.com) are not the same thing so there might be a lag between the two, although it is short.

2. Spacey Gracey profile image73

bumpety bumpety bumpety bump bump bump bump

3. Spacey Gracey profile image73

Thanks very much.

working