jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

New hubber

1. Superkev profile image83
    Superkevposted 6 years ago

Just wanted to say hello after I published my first hub. Not sure if the rules allow me to even say that but....

Was just hoping for a little constructive criticism on my very first attempt. So if my post is ok any opinions or suggestion on improvement would be welcome.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome superkev!

absolutely nothing wrong with saying hello! if you want feedback on your hubs, there is a specific forum where you can post a link to your hub, and others will be happy to help, and more people will see it.

here is the link to the extreme hub makeover forum

here's another helpful link to the learning center.

enjoy HP.

2. blondepoet profile image78
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi there a big welcome from me. smile

3. nikki1 profile image61
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome... as long as you don't add your hub link in here, ur fine.

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!  Feel free to ask for help here.  There are many experienced members who help newcomers here.  Dive right in!

5. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome to say hello to others on Hubpages! Welcome and Hello! smile

2. mcbean profile image83
    mcbeanposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.

For some constructive criticism, head to the "Extreme Hub Makeover" section of the forum. This is the place you are allowed to link to your hub without breaking the forum rules which state you should not start a thread just to promote a hub.

Some people will be kinder than others offering feedback. You can also find heaps of info in the Hubpages Knowledge Exchange forum category or use the search function as anything you can think to ask as a newbie has probably already been asked and answered.

Good luck. Looks like you have a little reading to do.