jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Any Artists In The House?

1. yoshi97 profile image83
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

I'm looking for a mascot to post on my website and ... well, let's just say I failed art and leave it at that.

Anyone out there artsy enough to draw me up a mascot? I think I'm looking for a nerdy little kid with wire-rimmed glasses ... preferably with his arms folded and an expression of superiority on his face.

It's part of an anti-theme for my site, as I am going with the slogan ... Science isn't just for nerdy little boys with wire-rimmed glasses.

So, if anyone thinks they have an artsy touch or knows someone that does, let me know, cause my stick figure drawings I made just won't cut it - lol! smile

1. Shadesbreath profile image88
      Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My daughter has done a lot of stuff for me.  Check out these hubs for samples:

The Origin of Relgion - ... hawt cave chicks with dirty boobs
      It's, It's - Your, Your'e 
      even my last hub on Racism

She's mostly comedic given my satircal bent, so if you need something less cartoon, she can do amazing anime/manga art too, if that's more in keeping with what you want. 

She might take on a single shot image for you if she's bored, and if you give her copious credit.  smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

check out green lotus.

3. yoshi97 profile image83

The boy in this picture is *kind of* what I am looking for, but I need a *more snooty* looking child - lol!!! smile

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:48ktXJ2gkXHDRM:http://usera.imagecave.com/scottbakalar/Blogstuff4/mr_peabody_and_sherman.JPG

4. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I found a hubber today who is a comedian, not sure if he is an artist, but he has an avatar similar to that. his name is muktu.
    his hubs are laugh out-loud funny.

5. yoshi97 profile image83

I'll check on those and see where they lead me. smile

working