jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

My most embarassing hub!

1. Dense profile image65
    Denseposted 6 years ago

There is this hub of mine that always drifts from about 62 to 72. Its views over a 6 month period gave me about 1.2 views a day which mean it's really an embarassment to me. I am thinking of disowning it coz if you look at the subject, it's not one where I can add more "meat" to. I could fill it up with more words but me thinks it's not worth it.

On second thought, the majority of my articles are Ubuntu-related, while this one is all by itself along with my Beatles article. Do you think this is the reason why it's doing poorly? Or is the choice of subject really weak?

(When I started the article, my intention was to come up with a short article that will allow me to increment my hub count by one. I'd already achieved that. big_smile

Further note: I'd recently brushed it up a bit, so please don't say I didn't try -_-)

It's here (replace the double x's):

1. princess g profile image59
      princess gposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't feel bad, all my hubs embarass me:)

1. Dense profile image65
        Denseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I felt better already big_smile

2. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

There's nothing wrong with that one.  Why would you be embarrassed?  It's short, so maybe it's not ranking on Google or something, but that's hardly reason to be embarrassed.  Seems like good advice to me for people who want to find out about the game schedule.

1. Dense profile image65
      Denseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe, coz it's shorter than my other hubs and ranked lower than the rest. Thanks for checking it out. wink

3. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

Just keep it, sometimes things surprise you if you give them some time. big_smile

4. Robert A. Harris profile image61
    Robert A. Harrisposted 6 years ago

I agree with Origin, one of my art work got noticed 6 years after it was created, so u never know smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I dont know where to begin to find my most embaressing Hub since they constantly fluctuate, lol big_smile another Hub in a related subject matter and linked to your designated embaressing Hub could probably help lift it up. smile Just a thought.

6. Dense profile image65
    Denseposted 6 years ago

Thanks all for commenting. Maybe, I'll just be patient a while longer. smile

7. Dense profile image65
    Denseposted 6 years ago

In an inspired moment, I looked up "quicky" and found that it is an alternative spelling of quickie. I have since then, added in "quicky" into my hub and convinced myself that I had actually wanted to use quicky rather than quickly.
    There is no need to redo my hub and there may be a Monkey God after all. big_smile
    TQ to all who commented! smile