Phase 2 - 60DC Begins

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (57 posts)
  1. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

Ive tried to contact all via email and forum posts - please check the likely places if you have yet to see any new info

1. profile image0
      khmohsinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

it would have been better if you have included a little background info.

1. SiddSingh profile image59
        SiddSinghposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Everyone has all the information they need!

2. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The official team challenge is well past any join date, but all of our work is open to be read via our profiles

2. KeithTax profile image73
      KeithTaxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have not received any contact.

2. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 13 years ago

ET phone home smile

3. sunforged profile image71

Keith,

Most promo phase communication is in the other forum

I dont have an organized mailing list

4. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Got it thankyou. More work. Wooooo big_smile

5. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Got the mail, thank you LOADS!

6. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 13 years ago

hello pretty smile

7. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 13 years ago

mmm i tried to log into to recent posts. reset my password but still no luck.  dont see any emails...

barry,

Do you have the password for the Private Chat?

1. barryrutherford profile image75
        barryrutherfordposted 13 years agoin reply to this

prbably not i just tried to reset my password which was successful but when i came to enter the latest posts it would not let me...

Can you access your user panel?

8. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Hi Sidd,
    Barry,  If you cant access it now, email Sir Sunforged ASAP as we need to do some improvements on our hubs!

thank Maita i have messaged sunforged...

9. sunforged profile image71

Barry,

Your existing password that you created is for user login - the private aspect of the forum has a unique PW that I mailed you.

I will resend it though, no worries!

sorry now i cannot remember the address where we go to ??

60dc.hubsacademy.com

10. sunforged profile image71

Frogdropping has created a Halfway There! series

see the first installment:

http://hubpages.com/hub/hubpages-60-day-challenge

11. sunforged profile image71

anyone want to be in charge of consolidating 25ish documents (of varied formats) into one master URL list to be shared with the group?

smile

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e213/Canadiangirllynn/smileys/please.gif

I will do it.

Awesome Sidd, Ill start forwarding you what I have received so far.

Barry, hopefully if Sidd needs any assistance he could turn to you

12. barryrutherford profile image75
    barryrutherfordposted 13 years ago

so will i

13. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congratulations to all hub writers who have managed to make it to stage 2 of the 60 Day Challenge!!!!! smile

14. sunforged profile image71

Thank You frogdropping!

She has published her 3rd installment documenting our personal successes so far in the challenge

http://hubpages.com/hub/60-day-challenge

15. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 13 years ago

SF - I emailed you earlier  . .as I have a small request.

Not sure of the email that everyone is talking about.  I havent received anything but I have been in the forum ..

16. sunforged profile image71

am responding now via email

17. englightenedsoul profile image57
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

Sidd and SF if you need any help do let me know.  I am always there.

18. sunforged profile image71

Well, you can check out this quick dashboard for hubpage users/60dcers ( beta version)

http://www.hubsacademy.com/HP-SuperDash.htm

19. sunforged profile image71

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m137/sunforged/HP-SuperDash.png

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
      wavegirl22posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i could not love this anymore SF. . once again you outdid yourself! My computer is in the hospital (another 3-5 days and I am going through serious withdrawal) so this has come at a time where I really needed something like this., . . thanks for sharing this one!!!

20. pakpub profile image72
    pakpubposted 13 years ago

I have not received any contact and the password I had for the private message no longer works. Can I get the password? Also I like the super dashboard.

ditto

1. englightenedsoul profile image57
        englightenedsoulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have sent you the password!!

2. sunforged profile image71

Barry your account is activated - Log in and leave a post  so I know you are all set smile

21. sunforged profile image71

Hi, I sent you an email! ..glad you like the dash. I got a little caught up and spent a few hours on it instead of writing sad

Hope its useful for some

to set as home page in firefox -

https://support.mozilla.com/img/wiki_up/266d42376d7d58a8f40ef9dae1236252-1258698578-56-1.png Just drag the little icon in your address bar (favicon) into the little house icon - its that easy

In IE - Tools-->Internet Options --> General

22. sunforged profile image71

New info on rss submissions posted in forums and 60dc hub - 60dc outline updated.

Sidd? have you received any FWD email from me?

...the info and posts were a little rushed, but i felt we are all up to speed on this suggestion.

23. sunforged profile image71

Why is the poor thing in the hospital?

something about a video card  . .. macbookpro I have had for almost 3 years. .never a moment of trouble ..  but all last week I had been toying with the idea of a new computer. . .and then when I woke yesterday, the machine just was blank! So I figured it was a sign from somewhere saying ok .. you can have ur new computer. . wierdest thing was when I brought it into apple yesterday . . the whole apple store lost its internet connection  . .and when they took my computer and told me 3-5 I went right to a salesperson and said write me up .. he said oh sorry cant now .. everything down  . . I even offered cash. . ha an unheard of thing obviously in the apple store. . so here I sit on some ancient machine and I feel LOST!!
      And my baby wont be back until . .. apple calls me sad

24. sunforged profile image71

LOL. you offered cash on a Macbook! That was more than the employees monthly earnings!

Hope it is returned to you soon / Do you use Applecare?

applecare yes . . and the update is that i needed a new processor. . I must have called the store on the hour today .. I think just to get me to stop calling my puter will be back in my hands in the morning. . it better be or my stalking ways will drive them to make sure of it. . i can be somewhat um pushy when need be. . and one more day without my machine and no one in that store will be happy . forget cash they just might give me one to shut up. ..

and yes can you believe they let me walk out of the store when i was almost begging them to take my cash. . .apple sends out many emails on how your case is going and I am sure heads may be rolling when this one is over. . I have kept them well aware of what is going on .. interesting thing is that this is the first time i have ever encountered anything but first class service .. then again this is the first time i have ever dealt with this location and it sure is my last. . even more interesting is that this is the newest store in the metro ny area. .

well we shall see if tomorrow night at this time I am back on my mac!

25. sunforged profile image71

Congrats RMR ! another 60DCer hits a Front page  feature

26. sunforged profile image71

To all!

Would love to get started on the more collaborative aspects of the promo phase - but am still waiting on a few URl lists.

How is the challenge going, are we all on the same page?

questions, comments, suggestions?

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for the delay in getting my list to you SF. I'm nearly there with my 30 and I'm pumping out hubs left right and centre. Will have them all done by Friday. I've sent you my list as it currently stands via 60dc forum message and I'll get the last 6 to you as soon as they're completed. Looking forward to promoting!

Received!

I believe I saw a comment that you werent feeling well and neither was your daughter?

Hope that is turning around for you!

27. sunforged profile image71

correction - 4 60DC ers are presently featured ( PDH, RMR, SFGD and PING)

and congrats Edweirdo - front page featured hubber with a 99 Profile score!

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow! - good news!

2. rmr profile image68
      rmrposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up!
      Grats, guys!

3. Edweirdo profile image84
      Edweirdoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why is it that I notice everyone else's accomplishments but never my own tongue

Thanks for the shout-out big_smile I had no idea I had been featured...

28. englightenedsoul profile image57
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

A big congratulation to PDH, RMR, SFGD and PING and Edweirdo.  Many more success to come.  And SF I believe we all are on the same page and I hope like me everyone is enjoying the challenge.  I just can't wait to start on the collaborative aspects of the promotion phase.  Just instruct us.........

ditto

29. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 13 years ago

Thanks SF smile She's back at school which helps - A LOT! I will just type away with my nose dribbling, lol.

Also If i can do anything to help this weekend let me know - my husband is taking my 5 year old away for the weekend, so I will have plenty of time for promotion and anything else that you might want doing. I've saved my April and May backlink packets to use for this challenge, but we can talk about what you want doing with them somewhere else wink

30. Susana S profile image93
    Susana Sposted 13 years ago

Oh yes I forgot to ask........DO YOU EVER SLEEP??!! lol

31. sunforged profile image71

No , i dont sleep very much - I sleep in on Sundays.

it doesnt seem like Edweirdo sleeps much either, I belive we share a time zone at its near 4am

I still stay up to see my nightly adsense earnings end.

Wake up in time to see amazon update - after lunch ebay comes through

...the rest (real aff programs!) they update in real time, so I got over watching them

as the night gets later, my typing skills and ability to be concise greatly falters ..i often have to do some heavy editing of late night hubs the following morning

32. sunforged profile image71

Oh yes, A Big Thanks to edweirdo!

He is helping to moderate the hub category forum and come up with ingenious relationships between categories!

and SiddSingh is near completion on our Master List!

..thank you both for your hard work

33. Edweirdo profile image84
    Edweirdoposted 13 years ago

We are in the same time zone, and I it seems like every time I decide to check my email "One more time" before bed, I end up staying awake later than I wanted because something cool is going on with the challenge tongue

But this is it !! Off to bed for Edweirdo cool

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)