jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Finding the date you joined HubPages

1. Sandyspider profile image44
    Sandyspiderposted 7 years ago

This may seem like a silly question. I joined HubPages 11 months ago. I didn't note it anywhere the day I joined, but don't see it anywhere. How can I find out the exact date that I joined?

1. SunSeven profile image63
      SunSevenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is very important. I would like to know that too! smile

Best Regards

2. katiem2 profile image58
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

Ewwww that is a good question yet one I don't now either.  I look forward to finding out... smile

3. chinweike profile image44
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

I have a folder in my inbox where i store all my confirmation emails. I can easily get the information from there.
    Cheers!

Sandyspiderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm usually good at that. But deleted the HubPage one. Oops!

Some sites like Squidoo actually have the date listed on your profile. I don't see that here.

4. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

On your 'my account' page you can check the date you wrote your first hub.  If you remember whether or not it was on your first day on HubPages you can go from there.

1. chinweike profile image44
      chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This will be difficult as i didn't write my first hub until after about one week of registration.

2. Sandyspider profile image44

Same as chinweike. I think I waited a week or so before writing my first Hub.

5. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 7 years ago

No, the exact date doesn't seem to be included anywhere. If you really need to know, you could ask the HubPages team; not that I think they'd be all too enthralled if we all were to ask ...

6. katiem2 profile image58
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

Sandy, this is a good question.  I don't really get to much into the details, I'm ready to let it go... I couldn't find out how to determine it by way of hubpages.  I will follow to see what you conclude.   smile

I guess I will have to log in everyday (which I do most of the time) and see when it clicks over to 12 months.

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
        KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That'll probably work for the shift from 11 months to 1 yr, but it doesn't work after 18 months.  I know the day I started and one day I showed 18 months, the next day I show 2 yrs.  So they evidently only track it in monthly increments until 18 months.  I won't hit my 2 yr anniversary until October 5th.  But technically October 6th is really the beginning of my 3rd year so I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image90
          Jayne Lancerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I joined on 23.01.2010, and according to my profile (since yesterday), I've been here 4 months, which isn't quite accurate.

Interesting to know. I just checked the date on my first Hub on June 17, 2009. It will be interesting to see when it clicks over to 12 months. Since I'm sure I didn't write it the day I started.

working