jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (21 posts)

All my google ads disappeared on my hubs?

1. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

My google ads all disappeared from Adsense on all my hubs-  whats happening?
    Glitch in system?

2. profile image0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

Mine to. Doesn't matter though, no one ever clicks them.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Mine, too yikes

Houston, we have a problem big_smile

4. marisuewrites profile image60
    marisuewritesposted 8 years ago

mine too   no ads....is this a hub virus or are they doing work?      Marisue

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

We are looking into it.

6. Om Paramapoonya profile image90
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 8 years ago

Mine too! I thought Google just banned me lol

7. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Thought it was just me. I've been copying all my hubs to Word Docs, and figured it was just me clicking through l my hubs. But, after going through like 4 groups- about 45 minutes- still no ads.

When I copy the entire hub to Word, I get the ad placement picture squares i nthe document, but nothing is visible on the site.

8. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Whew- glad it wasn't me- I thought I accidentally clicked on one of my google ads!
    I already got banned from Stumble Upon....sob..sob... so this would have really sucked...lol..........

1. profile image0
      terrygposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How'd you get yourself banned from SU - what did you do?

1. Dorsi profile image92
        Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well I didn't know much about how to stumble and I was stumbling all my hubs and then one day I could'nt post any hubpages content.
        I was later advised I should have only stumbled certain hubs- not all of them like I was!! lol...oh well.........

1. profile image0

Thanks, I will remember that.

2. Inspirepub profile image86
          Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't sound like you were banned, then. You could probably keep Stumbling other stuff on the web.

1. Dorsi profile image92
            Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yes -just banned from putting more hubpages up. I actually really like StumbleUpon. I've found some really great sites there that I would'nt have found probably otherwise.

1. profile image0

I don't see anything wrong with being sent an email requesting me to thumb a page. The rule is returning the favor. That seems the better way to go sometimes.  http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/hi5.gif

As for the Google ads going missing I think what's happened is my publisher id was shown and broke the whole system.

9. Om Paramapoonya profile image90
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 8 years ago

So is this problem happening to every hubber or just some unlucky ones like us?

1. Inspirepub profile image86
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think it's everyone - I've checked a few Hubs by different Hubbers. All blank spaces where the ads would go.

10. bloggerdollar profile image40
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

I checked my today earnings and no hubpages for today. Did they just decide to ban Hubpages or what ???

1. Soya profile image60
      Soyaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

i think there is a software error like which happened 2-3 weeks back when all ads disappeared for nearly 7-8 hrs..hubpages team 'll do their best in bringing them back smile

11. topstuff profile image60
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

Hubpages and hubbers in loss today.Sorry

12. Pat Merewether profile image77
    Pat Merewetherposted 8 years ago

Mine are gone as well.  I've made a whole 84 cents since I started several months ago - so, I'm really looking into that condo on the beach! not.

13. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I'm just glad they're back. It really affected my earnings from yesterday and this morning.

working