jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

hubages payout

1. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

do I always have to get past 100 dollars amer to get a hubpages check?

1. CraigKeeble profile image79
      CraigKeebleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you don't get paid directly from hubpages but through adsense and yes, as far as I'm aware you always need 100$ to get a payout from them - it's just their policy.

2. RNMSN profile image90
      RNMSNposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks everyone I appreciate it whew well at least its going faster than the 12 months it took to make first payou!!
      and super chef I got so excited about the 50 payout I checked and I have a huge amount int there huge!!! $0.15   rotfl

2. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

It depends on what affiliate programs you are using. There are 5 programs that are tied into Hubpages, and they can be found under "affiliate settings" on the "my account" tab. I think Amazon.com's program will send you a check under $100, and I'm not sure about the others. Google does require $100 to be in your account for a payout. As far as I know, Hubpages does not pay anyone directly except the people who win prizes during their "theme months" (I think March was a health theme, and there is another one coming up but I haven't read up on it), so there is no "hubpages check".

3. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

Kontera Affiliate scheme just reduced their minimum payment threshold to $50 just the other day.

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It always takes a while to get your first Kontera cheque, I think of it as an unexpected bonus whenever it appears in my paypal tongue