jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

My only and lonely hub...

1. money-man profile image76
    money-manposted 6 years ago

Feedback about my hub, Compare checking accounts online is needed. Please do not post critiques in the comment section of the hub. I'd rather read the critiques here, in this forum.

Thanks for your help!

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not a market I know I'm afraid, but the hub looks OK to me. I just wanted to say welcome to hubpages, and I reckon you have started well. You will soon learn from others if there is something wrong or right with your hubs. I hope you enjoy yourself here. smile

2. money-man profile image76
    money-manposted 6 years ago

Thanks, earnestshub. I appreciate your honesty and the welcome! I'm sure I will! smile

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's not something I know much about either, but your hub looks good, nice lay out, easy-to-read and a good length. Well done!

1. 0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ditto but a huge HUBBIN welcome to ya

keep hubbin

Kimberly

1. 0

btw hi Izzy, you kool?

2. 0

HOLY CRAP

100?

WHOYOU BEEN *******?

LOL

NICE GIRL

1. goldenpath profile image81
          goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now Kim, we must bow to Izzy's greatness.  We must prostrate ourselves to the ground and beg for her wisdom to be showered down upon our shoulders.  We must feed her grapes and fan her with peacock feathers.  We must create a bust of her in a Hall of Fame for all to come and pay hommage.  Izzy ROCKS!

Now back to Kim's question... I believe it's relevant here! smile

3. money-man profile image76
        money-manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

IzzyM: Thanks! smile I do like praise! smile

kimberlyeslyrics: and a good to meet you, to you! smile i wanna do my best. I love for you to read my hub and let me know what you think of it... ... ... smile

kimberlyeslyrics: (I don't mean to eavesdrop... she seems to be "kool"... she likes the layout of my hub o'lonely...) haha

kimberlyeslyrics: (Still eaves dropping......... IzzyM is at 98 at the present time... wonder if we should spy on her writings and see what she's doing right...???) smile

goldenpath: That "Hall of Fame" thing sounds nice... of course Izzy's relevant! smile smile smile

Everyone else, except Dame Scribe: I really do need some criticism... pleeeeeeeez? smile I don't mean to beg... smile Okay, maybe a little. smile

Dame Scribe (below): Thanks for the welcome, Dame Scribe, and for the kind remarks. Trade "'socks'" smile hmm... smile K. Fixed it. smile THANKS!

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Moneyman smile I found your Hub well done, very informative, great details. I wasn't aware we could trade 'socks' wink lol. Taking a look at other Hubs and their layouts, etc, can help you tweak your own too. Great job! smile

see above... smile

4. jj12 profile image62
    jj12posted 6 years ago

I'm no expert on hubs as I'm new here, but I thought your hub was really good with well-written info.

Thanks, jj12! I appreciate that! smile

5. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Nice to meet you money man and it looks like you have made a popular debut.  This might have something to do with the great hub that you have produced.  Three cheers and hope to see more! smile

You too, shazwellyn. Thanks! smile

working