2 Bugs recurring across multiple browsers

1. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

First I was having this issue on Opera;

When creating a new hub, I start my layout by typing in title for each of my text capsules.

Sometimes, I keep a capsule empty just to highlight a phrase or term. This has never been a problem before but today any capsule without text within would not become visible after publication. I tried this multiple times over the course of an hour.

this was the first time I noticed this and I only tried with Opera and IE (brand new laptop, have not installed FF yet)

I also have been having a buggy experience with the link element of the text capsules for a while now (a month?). Often it will be unresponsive when I hit save, other times it will simply lose the link and often it will replace the link with something along these lines:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-a-p … emp_url%23

(It changed the link to the same URL I was working on and added the #xxxxx information, rather than accept a new URL)

I just stepped into my office and tried to edit the same page with my desktop and firefox and received the same link option errors.