jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Help to SUCCEED!

1. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

What is the most helpful advice you've received from a fellow hubber that helped to excel your success?

1. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image89
      AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The main formula for success on Hubpages, as with elsewhere, is to publish well-written, well-researched Hubs using profitable keywords (found via using the free Google keyword tool), then  to promote those Hubs via networking sites where you've also developed a regular readership who'll click on backlinks to your Hubs.

Look to supplement your income, rather than immediately retire to a paradisical island.

And be patient, as some Hubs take a while to generate regular traffic.  Some people mention having to wait around two years before their Hubs generate any worthwile income - though no doubt others will disagree.

1. Origin profile image61
        Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would prefer the paradisical island! big_smile

katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes me too!  I work hard to keep creating good content and staking my claim on Google LOVE, still trying to get Google to fall in love with me!  smile wink

2. katiem2 profile image59

Nice advice AdeleCosgroveBray, the last thing folks need to do is to much to soon, learn single mindedly getting good at the first step and then the next and the next. 

Like my Granddad always said, "If it's worth doing it's worth doing right!"

Much Success to ALL smile

2. Robert A. Harris profile image59
    Robert A. Harrisposted 6 years ago

As one artist said "there are no shortcuts to a place worth going to"

That's very good, don't remember ever having heard that one!  Thanks I now have good share to use...smile

3. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Comeon don't you have some tips that helped you to succeed?  I guess I would have a hard time narrowing down one.  I can say this...HubPages has great tutorials that most people out in interrrnet land....charge for.  The best advice I got was search here at HubPages for what you need help with and you will find lots of free and amazing help~! smile

4. brettb profile image71
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Read that book called "The Answer". You'll be buzzing with ideas after that.

working