jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A question about categorizing/grouping

1. Anolinde profile image89
    Anolindeposted 6 years ago

Hi!  I have yet ANOTHER question .. it never ends tongue

I noticed that just about everyone has, on their profile page, their hubs grouped into categories like, for example, "family & relationships" or "Make money online" with their hubs in the category listed under. 

I tried going into the "my account" tab and clicked "groups" and tried something that seemed to me like it might categorize my hubs.  I clicked "save", went back to look on my profile page, and nothing's changed!

So, how do I fix this?  Thanks! smile

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

You have to manually do this.  The grouping feature is to link your hubs together...  Sorry, it's a little time consuming.  hmm

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Actually, the groups to which you are referring reflect the categories you chose for your hubs when you created them. So it is a semi-automatic process. You can change the categories for individual hubs anytime by entering into the editing mode. Once you have done this, the hubs will be placed within the appropriate categories, and new categories may also be created for you.

I took a quick look at your profile page; seems you have lots of different topics, and wondering why the categories do not automatically show. Maybe it has to do with the basic settings for your profile page.

4. Anolinde profile image89
    Anolindeposted 6 years ago

Ah, I think I get it now.  Thanks! smile