jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I am burned out on findiing backlinks. What can I do?

1. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

I have  computer eyestrain from the above. Hours spent accomplishing very little. I have one backlink from a swimming pool forum. Does it take forever to come up with these? I used a legitimate link directory. Help!!!!!

1. 2uesday profile image89
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The easiest links to do are the ones that are on the 'share it button' at the end of your published hubs.

Once you have a blog or sign up to somewhere like StumbleUpon - you can link easily to them.

If you have a blog you can also put a HubPages widget on it and that updates on all your latest hubs as you publish them.

Hope this helps.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image89
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ping.fm sign up for all the social media that the site supports.

I get twenty backlinks from one post to ping.

1. Anolinde profile image87
        Anolindeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Checking out ping.fm right now.  Looks pretty good.  Thanks for sharing! smile

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this
    4. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi there, just in case you are going to try and search through my hubs (somebody above mentioned my name), this may help http://hubpages.com/hub/Increase-adsens … ring-sites

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

An easy way to create backlinks is to sign up for one or more free blogs, like Wordpress or blogspot. You can even use your RSS feed to automatically link to your latest hubs.

Also, I would recommend article directories such as Ezinearticles.com, where you can put backlinks in your author box.

Ryan Kett and other hubbers have written extensively on this subject, try searching the forums and hubs for "backlinks" and the like.

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

You don't HAVE to create backlinks. For the amount of content publishing I do I very rarely try to get a backlink. I publish at other sites, whole articles, and if the content warrants it I'll hyperlink a keyword and link to a similar themed hub.

If your content is useful and unique and people are seeking that information, then Search Engines will eventually find you and send you the best traffic.

4. 0
    seasoningposted 6 years ago

i see all the clever people come out at  night, or should i say early hours of the morning, so what am i doing here, good question......

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I do very little backlinking compared to some people, and still manage to rank highly in competitive terms.

6. GarfieldGates profile image87
    GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago

Backlinking is a process that I let happen very naturally.  If it is convenient to contextually link to a hub because of certain keyword use in other hubs on on any personal websites then I do it.  Otherwise, I don't really bother seeking out blogs, forums, etc. to post my link.  I don't spin extra articles to post on article directories either.  My (lack of) efforts has merited excellent rankings for certain keywords as well.

My advice - just do what is natural, and let it all play out.