jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Something went wrong. Please hit refesh and try reloading this page

1. matthew15 profile image60
    matthew15posted 7 years ago

Hi guys, I have a problem with my account and i hope I can find the solution here

Everytime I try to create or edit my hub, there is a popup message show up "Something went wrong.  Please hit refesh and try reloading this page". Even when I refresh the page the problem won't go away.

When I try to edit the hub, the text field in my text capsules is missing, so I can't input anything.

Any suggestion will be appreciated

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think Hubpages are having some issues with IE 8 if that is the browser you are using. Try opening hubpages in Firefox to see if the problem goes away.
      Have you tried rebooting your computer, or clearing the browser cache?

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I don't know, but this happens to me occasionally.

3. tonymac04 profile image88
    tonymac04posted 7 years ago

I have had a simijklar experience with the "Submit" button under a comment. When I hit it the comment disappears. The popup also says to use the "feedback" button to report the event, but I can't find a "feedback" button anywhere?

4. tonymac04 profile image88
    tonymac04posted 7 years ago

I am on Firefox and yes, clearing the cache by re-booting does seem to help sometimes.

5. matthew15 profile image60
    matthew15posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the advices
    I'm a firefox user, but somehow clearing my cookies or reboot my PC don't solve the problem either. However, it does works when I switch to google chrome. Not a very convenience solution, but it'll do for now

working