jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

WARNING: Your hub is at risk of being identified as a Google AdSense Program Pol

1. karhubpages profile image59
    karhubpagesposted 6 years ago

My hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Paid-To-Write has been in trouble.  I got a warning while I enter into my account. I published this hub almost 2 years before and I won't add any link after that.  Now I got a message of your hub is at risk and identified as a google adsense program policy violation.  Please help me what went wrong.

1. Norah Casey profile image80
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Promoting the sale of student coursework or essays is currently against Google AdSense policy. Please remove all links and promotional descriptions of the company in question.

For more information, please see: Google AdSense Program Guidelines

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Karhubpages,

I am not exactly sure what the problem is, as I have reviewed your hub. There are plenty of links that go places and some of them might actually be against GOOGLE Adsense policy.

Please re-read the TOS, as it is usually updated from time to time. I know that GOOGLE Adsense does not like "traffic" generators, so that could be a problem.

However, you are not saying what exactly that HubPages has said to you about the supposed violation. What is the problem? Is it overly promotional, is due to mature content attached via a link or what?

So, please do explain. But, even if you do not, then contacting HubPages Staff for a better explanation might be in order. smile

Have a great day!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's common knowledge that you must keep Hubs within Google Adsense terms, this protects both you nad Hubpages from being removed from the Adsense program.