jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

New "ratings" at bottom of hubs..

1. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has feed back on the new ratings at the bottom of hubs - not quite sure how they work myself. Is there any way to see how many of each a hub got? Or do they just go towards your accolades?

Feel free to vent or praise the new rating buttons... interested to hear what people think!

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I wondered about the same thing!

3. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

I never have any ratings so I am not worried !

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I just noticed this thread.

some new goodies for us.

5. Ajitan profile image61
    Ajitanposted 6 years ago

Although i got a positive rating on one of my hubs today, I don't know how much worth i should put on these new ratings.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The ratings are not new....the buttons are new. There is a different layout of the buttons at the bottom of your hubs. If you haven't been reading your own hubs or others, then you will not have seen it.

These buttons are now larger, plus there is a compliment section added, which I thought was an excellent idea, and perfectly executed in it's location.

Plus, everyone's profile page is now also different. If you do not go to your own profile page, then there is a good chance that you will not notice much difference. However, there is a change.

I realize you have been here only four days and published a few hubs, and that is good and all. But, the HubPages Staff is an awesome group of people, who work hard to maintain a quality platform for writers of all types. Yes, you included.

So, I hope you do enjoy your time here. smile

Edit: btw- Welcome to HubPages!

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

You're a very new member. When you have been here a bit longer you will see the encouraging benefits of this change. Welcome to Hubpages, btw smile

7. Ladybird33 profile image70
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Okay, it's not just me...hmmm, not sure if I am loving this smile But it's new so I am going to keep an open mind

8. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

The new format just seems weird after getting use to the old one.  I like the little icons that look like badges on my profile page.  It makes me want to earn more (only 78 more hubs to get to 100).  I just hope the format doesn't change as often as Facebook does.