jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Suggestions for Hubs

1. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

Hi Guys, I love the Hubpages Idea bank but it is not updated as much as it could be.
    I have been doing a little research myself and come up with a few topics which could prove to be profitable for the author or authors who write them.
    I would like to add them to the questions and answers section of Hubpages but these answers would be best answered as hubs where the author could reap the benefits.
    Anyway if anyone would like to give my researched Ideas a try then feel free to write a hub and I hope that you will earn some good revenue from them......Jimmy
    here are 5 to start you off.

1) Top Ten Themes for Childrens Parties

2) Facebook Games and Applications (a users guide)

3) Top Ten Hybrid Cars

4) How to make Fly,s for fishing

5)How to make a Volcano for a school project

2. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

The children's party idea would be a nice series and capstone hub. With each theme being it's own hub with different games, party  gifts, etc.

These are great ideas.

What if we make this our own idea bank since the HubPages idea bank isn't kept updated anymore? They're busy people, so why not let hubbers help other hubbers by suggesting ideas they've come across as potential revenue sources?

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

excellent ideas, both jimmy and whitney. 
    I have a list of hubs that I plan to write about, then another project will come along..

I think a great place to find ideas is the NYT online. issues, ads, promotions.. I always check the most emailed articles. many are evergreen subjects, some are more current issues.

I just checked, here are the top 5 emailed articles from the front page (each section has its own list)

the science of a happy marriage
    doubt is cast on many reports of food allergies
    strange signs from abroad [real signs]
    10 days in a carry on
    mapping ancient civilization, in a matter of days

4. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your input guys, hopefully we can help each other out with ideas for hubs and this could become a regular occurence.
    The hubpages team are busy with other things maybe we can help them out a bit lol.....jimmy

5. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

no one and I repeat no one other than jimmythejock has better suggestions . .and isnt it just like him to share

james  .. this is for you

6. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Cool idea!

Jimmy, we have the same taste in clothes & coffee mugs lol lol