jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Adsense HELP!!!

1. profile image60
    myjavahubposted 7 years ago

Can any one help me to get adsense?Please tell me the ways that I should follow for get adsense.If there's got adsense recently,please help me.

2. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You'll need more than one hub (with the majority of the content copied and pasted from wikipedia) before you can think about applying for Adsense.

1. profile image60
      myjavahubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have only one hub.Should I make more?Please explain your advice.

1. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

One hub will not likely get you approved.

Even if you were, you'd not make much money at all.

3. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 7 years ago

When you are ready, take a look at the faq here.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#adsense

Check out the grey boxes on the left - the second one down will take you to the info you need.

But, darkside is right, you probably want to build up your library a bit first... and definitely make sure your content is original and properly sourced.

1. profile image60

My content is original. But I cant get approval.Please help me.

1. profile image60

Can anyone help me?

2. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's funny, why do I find a big chunk of it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_(prog … _language)

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I noticed that too. Much of this new hub may well be original, but why include a huge chunk from someone else's site and claim it all as your own?
          Sometimes I have had to use words I have found on the internet. I panic if I have to put one short sentence of someone else's words in unchanged - but sometimes these words cannot be changed.
          But a paragraph? And a long paragraph at that?
          Sorry, if you can't change the words to make it your own, then don't do it at all, that's my advice.

4. seamist profile image81
    seamistposted 7 years ago

Don't worry, you'll eventually get it. Even after you do get, in most cases earnings are slow until after you've been here for awhile. As Darkside already stated, you need to write more than one hub of orignal, quality content. Just try again after you written three or four more hubs. Good luck!

1. profile image60

thanx very much.

5. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 7 years ago

seamist is right on.  You just need to write a little more and try again.  And, earnings are slow to roll in in the beginning, so time is really what you need here... Hang in there.

working