i just started in hubpages and posted a hub called best-casio-keyboard-accessories...and i have several products listed on there with my affiliate link that takes it straight to the product page...and i got a warning of excessive affiliate links..so i just wanted to know if i can keep them or not..
You can have a maximum of 2 links to a given domain per hub, as Examiner said above. Since your links are Amazon links, you can use an Amazon capsule as he suggested. Simply input the URL of each product (the direct URL, not your referral URL) into the Amazon capsule, and they will display with your affiliate tracker in them automatically 60% of the time (the other 40% is ours), assuming you have correctly entered it in your account settings.
The rules are clear, maximum 2 self-serving links per hub.
You can place your Amazon affiliate links inside an Amazon capsule, such links are not restricted.
by Brandon Hart4 years ago
I like to add in-text links when I'm talking about certain products as I not only think they are some of the most effective, but also some of the most helpful. What I don't understand is why there is a limit of 2...
by Andrew2 weeks ago
Well, I haven't had any problems with the edit bot correcting spelling and grammar, but the HubPro editors do nothing but remove amazon capsules. I haven't edited many of my Hubs since way before the Bot and HubPro was...
by Butterfly677 days ago
I think I missed something here but have recently seen some discussions about in-text Amazon links v Capsules. How do you put in text links in, is there a special way? Do I just get the link that I get from Amazon when...
by LongTimeMother15 months ago
My most recently snipped hub is about a specific product that is not readily available in stores. It used to have an amazon capsule, but that was deleted courtesy of HubPro a while back. Made no sense to me at the time...
by path-finder4 years ago
Hi all. I have set up Amazon Affiliate program on hubpages and featured Amazon products on a number of my hubs. Looking at it after a while, the link-type report in the Amazon account shows that no one has clicked on...
by Audrey Selig7 years ago
I am confused about putting a product on my hub. I can do the product, but if I try to imbed the description, it is HTML. I cannot find an answer at Amazon or in the FAQ here. I am a new associate. Thanks.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.