jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Help, I have just published a new hub and the score is going down??

1. Alison Graham profile image94
    Alison Grahamposted 6 years ago

What have I done wrong, this has not happened before, the score of my new hub is going down, despite having received traffic.  I hope I am not being immodest but I believe it is at least as good as other hubs I have written and I have put a lot of work into it - please can someone throw some light on this?  Thanks.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry about it.  Score often drops just after publication, but it will quickly rebound and climb to its rightful place.  wink

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

I do not know the reason why this happens but you are not alone in this it does happen sometimes. Try not to be concerned and give it time. I notice that you have a profile score of 96 after 6 weeks, well done, you must be doing something right. smile

1. Alison Graham profile image94
      Alison Grahamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the swift reply, I thought I must have done something dreadful but have read through all the do's and don'ts and cannot see that I have done anything wrong!  Will wait and see what happens.

1. Dense profile image66
        Denseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Usually when this happens to me, I put in 1-2 pics, and add in some polls and other modules. smile

3. 4x4 profile image80
    4x4posted 6 years ago

I have learned to deal with the fluctuating hub scores.

And all I really am concerned about is writing original content and when you do that too, then you should have nothing to worry about. You can spice up your hubs with more capsules and links and great keywords and promote it unceasingly. But even if you do, your hub score will still probably fluctuate so worrying will really get you nowhere.

What I am still confused about is the fluctuating score under my photo.

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

not to worry I published at 59 its been 6 hours and now 46

first time in over a year

lets pretend it's a glitch today  smile