jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Woodstone profile image59
    Woodstoneposted 9 years ago

I know this may sound weird but I'm really new at this so I don't quite understand how to add more sections for my hub. My hub is very boring and plain but I can't seem to figure it out!

Any help would be much appreciated, I really want to learn how to do this!

2. jstankevicz profile image83
    jstankeviczposted 9 years ago

Hi woodstone, and welcome to HubPages! I think you'll be great.

Click on Edit, then on the edit screen look to the right panel for "Add more stuff". Click the text (or other) button and it will add an "empty" text capsule for you to fill in. You can fill in the new text block, save it, then click "Done editing" at the top. Add a photo capsule and upload a picture to give your HubPage some visual interest.

You could put each poem in a new text block, or consider publishing each poem as a new hubpage. Hope this helps, if not ask again! Regards, Jack

3. prasadjain profile image20
    prasadjainposted 9 years ago

Dear Ma'm,
       I like your frankness and simplicity.Eventhoufh I have joined this group three months ago and have published 22 hubs, from technical point my hubs, i feel, are weaker. I do not know anything about display techniques.
            Just go on trial and err and learn methods. Also, you can take the help of any of your friends who know web designing to some extent.But, to add text and/or photoes to your hubs, the simple process our fellow hubber jstankevicz has suggested, is enough.Also, read the general page frequently.It is much useful.
                         GOOD LUCK

4. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

Just a note to add .. when I used to click on the "add more stuff" like text videos pictures etc , it took me a while to realise they would appear at the very "bottom" of the page.. Once you have got your capsules in place you can double click on them to make them smaller and easier to relocate on the page..
    Happy Hubbing:)