jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

The Story

1. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 6 years ago

If you like a good love story, shout it out.

I have a good one that is pretty big and it covers a years time.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

i have a good one - but it would take a bit of time to write - can't quite shout it out.

Now, a story of lust - well, i could crank that out pretty quik! and few of them.....

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I wrote a 2-part hub about my story of lust that spanned about 25 years of my life.  (Flutterings from the Milkman)

4. goldenpath profile image82
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

On a cold winter's evening my toes shivered and my teeth chattered.  On the brink of complete darkness mine eyes beheld a golden aura just in front of me.  BEHOLD!  It was hot chocolate manifested before me.  From there we've been together many decades.  smile  And they lived happily ever after!

5. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Her passion was her own.  It was what she created and crafted its every detail.  Tonight she would have a passion not of the usual kind.  Tonight she would discover ecstasy based solely on a love she writes in form.  With whomever he desires, as long as she needs to, Too be as often as she craves.

Her best erotic evenings are the ones in which she creates and performs herself.  Her imagination wild, her patience limited, her scenario perfect, her lover a man she has not met before, lastly a chapter in her life that is new and hers alone.

And so she begins to write.......................

1. goldenpath profile image82
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. JulesGerome profile image61
      JulesGeromeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And lies to herself.... lol

6. 0
    LEWJposted 6 years ago

It was a dark and stormy night....

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And I thought I escaped that!