jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'm trying Poetry Hubs! Need Evaluation and Review!

1. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 6 years ago

I am asking for constructive critizism, and what you personally feel about writing on a topic as broad as poetry. It's my passion though, I feel my heart speaks and hopefully others can listen.

Check it out smile

2. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what it is you want people to check out for there were no links or additional data at your post.

Personally if you feel passionate enough about the subject matter and knowledgeable enough to address the issues fairly and adequately then I see no reason for you not to pursue this course of action.

1. romper20 profile image86
      romper20posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm saying I would like constructive criticism, or comments on my hubs.They are currently new and wrote only two of them so far. Raymond Carver's "The Cathedral," and "wrote on my page. As well as Langston Hughes "Let America be America again. Sorry for the mix up SpanStar smile

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Romper, this is the second thread you've opened to get a review of your hubs. One wasn't enough?

And, also, as I stated in your other thread- post a couple of links to your hubs. Do not make them go searching for what YOU want reviewed.

The Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread is for reviewing hubs and critics, but it is also the one place you are allowed to post links.