jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

pls help me...

1. 0
    dnrkrishnan25posted 6 years ago

In my all hubs a message below shows..
    "Please address the moderator set alert below before submitting this article for publication." due to this message my hubs are not published..what i do ?

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I've never heard of this before!

1. 0
      Audreveaposted 6 years ago

What is the moderator alert? Is it about duplication or too promotional etc?

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 6 years ago

Email Paul Deeds. Find his profile by clicking the "hubbers" tab, then type his name in the box. You'll see the link where you can contact him. Best of luck!

2. darkside profile image84
        darksideposted 6 years ago

Apparently your hubs are "Very Hot and Spicy".

Perhaps you ran afoul of the HubPages and/or Adsense ToS?

3. angela_michelle profile image93
        angela_michelleposted 6 years ago

It sounds like you have accidentally gone against one of their rules. You just need to find out where you accidentally broke the rules, and make the corrections. There should be a way to "put them into review." It's where the "publish now" button used to be.

Some of the ways you may have broken the rules is
        - using more than two links to outside sources
        - having lewd language or pictures
        - promoting you're site by spamming other hubbers (sending emails to "advertise" through hubpages
        - many hubs that are too short (less than 500 words)
        - many broken links etc.

I think here are others, but those are the ones I know you can flag people for.

1. angela_michelle profile image93
          angela_michelleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh and if you need further clarification, you can contact them through here http://hubpages.com/faq/#flagging

Just read the first two questions, and the second one will have where you can write them for further clarification. I hope this helps!