jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I am reporting a problem with rss feed

1. kimh039 profile image90
    kimh039posted 6 years ago

I often use rss feed on my hubs to highlight "other hubs by this writer."  Generally, this has been a feed of all the hubs I have written.  Today, I began noticing my feed includes hubs written by others, and the following link appeared on all my hubs:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Notes2BeautifulSelf  under the heading "other hubs by this writer."  This is not my hub!  I have since deleted the capsule containing the rss feed, but thought I pass this along if it's a problem for anyone else.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There are multiple threads about this and similar issues.  Send an email to team@hubpages.com.  Others have and since it's the weekend it may take them a bit to get to it.  Just be patient.  Thanks!

1. kimh039 profile image90
      kimh039posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply KCC.  After I posted my comment, I noticed several other issues!  I did send an email as suggested.

3. kimh039 profile image90
    kimh039posted 6 years ago

I haven't had any internal traffic this past week, and was beginning to feel invisible.  Even after publishing another hub, I didn't get the usual initial response to a new hub.  I wonder if this is related somehow...........although I suppose it is possible that my writing is just really lousy and all my followers have had enough and have moved on!  Hmmm.

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Internal traffic does not only come from your followers/fans.

It comes from taking part in the forum community, for which, you have a total of 7 posts up to this point.

If you would like to get more people to see you, then it might be good for you to be in the public "eye"(forums), so others know you exist besides your followers/fans. smile wink

5. Hub Llama profile image79
    Hub Llamaposted 6 years ago

Oops. Found this thread second. Didn't know it was a widespread thing.