jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Rule violations associated with my account

1. Shona Venter profile image82
    Shona Venterposted 6 years ago

The following message appeared when I tried to publish my second hub page:

"Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help."

I have received no flags stating that I have broken any of the hub page rules, or violated any regulations regarding topics and content. Please would someone be able to advise me what else I may have done wrong, so that I can continue publishing hubs? I have emailed technical support regaridng this on 2 occasions, and almost a week later, I haven't received any response as yet.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

1. Ironman1992 profile image59
      Ironman1992posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same problem. Anyone had any luck getting it fixed?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 6 years ago

This means that we've seen many violations from the ip address that you are connecting from.  Most likely it's an ip address that is shared by many different people and that you are simply an innocent victim of one of your "neighbors" bad behavior.  I don't see any record of emails that you've sent to us through our email system (the best way to contact us) or directly to team@hubpages.com.

Anyway, you should be publish now.

1. Shona Venter profile image82
      Shona Venterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much Paul :-)

Much appreciated.

2. chafu94 profile image60
      chafu94posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have the same problem like Shona Venter too..... No flagged up article nor violated any regulations regarding topics and content.... I think it is the IP address problem... Since I was using broadband and broadband at my country are using SAME IP address...... Please help : (

3. strychnine profile image60
    strychnineposted 6 years ago

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.

I have the same problem...

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've published no Hubs yet you've followed 4 pages' worth of other Hubbers.  That may be your problem.

4. Rockstarhobbo profile image82
    Rockstarhobboposted 6 years ago

I have this problem too, already send an email, please help thank you smile

5. profile image59
    huever22posted 6 years ago

I also have the same problem. Every time I'm about to publish my hub, this is what it says:

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.

Anyone knows how to fixed this? Please help! thanks ~~

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you use a public or shared computer, or if your IP address was previously assigned to someone else, this may happen due to no wrongdoing on your part. You will have to contact HubPages to get the issue resolved:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

1. chafu94 profile image60

I have the same problem too...I think it is the IP address problem... Since my using broadband and broadband at my country are using SAME IP address...... Please help : (

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My post is 5 months old, but the answer today is still the same. If you did nothing wrong, contact HubPages, explain that this new account is your first and only account, that you have broken no rules, and ask them to clear you.

1. chafu94 profile image60

Ok, i get it.... Thanks bro

working