jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How Could HubPages Be Improved?

1. climberjames profile image60
    climberjamesposted 6 years ago

Hey there,

I recently published a hub titled as above and received quite a positive response from fellow hubbers, I would therefore like to open this up to the forum and see what people think. I think it is important to begin with the satement that I love HubPages but like all good things . . surely they could be better!?

The original hub can be found here: <snipped link>

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Every time I buy something that says new and improved, it turns out much worse than it was before...

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
        EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, and it's something that is guaranteed to make me start ranting LOL.  The Germans have a great word for what you're describing: "Schlimmbesserung".  Another one I like is "disimprovement".

2. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sure that HubPages makes adjustment to enhance the quality of it's platform for writers and the evidence is in all the changes I've seen in the past 7 months of being here.

Are there areas where HubPages can improve? Sure, but HubPages is evolving forward because of it's writers in the community. Should you have or want to give input? That would be great.

Be helpful, but please do not think for a second you've the right angle/view or ideology about their advancement forward. Last time I checked, you were or do not work for them.

On a side note- have a great day.