jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

blue lettering

1. 61
    patsy's boysposted 6 years ago

sorry, this is a stupid question, but I joined this morning and since then every time I posted on lynnNchicago's blog my user name was blue, but the last three times it was black. what happened? how do I become "blue" again? non-joiners are going to be deleted soon and I don't want to be deleted. please help. thanks!

1. goldenpath profile image80
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have no solution to your technical question, however if you want to be "blue" again I would suggest sticking in some Barry Manilow.  That should do the trick.

I'll help by bumping this thread.  I hope you get a valid answer.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Members' usernames are links back to their profiles.  Links you have already visited are grey, so your username looks grey to you because you've visited your own profile.  Anyone who hasn't will see it in blue.

1. IzzyM profile image85
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But Maddie I went and looked to see what he was talking about, and it was black as if he was posting from outside Hubpages, and I certainly hadn't been there before. I think he's talking about his username as seen on the comments section of LynnNChicago's hub?

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Well, whoever Jill Zarin is, she's a HOT topic just now! Wow on LynnNChicago! Only here 4 weeks and all her hubs are getting stormed with comments (and really high hubscores)!
    Emmm...Patsy's boys, no idea why you are black. You may have fallen into the latest hubpages glitch, I just don't know.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

he commented without signing in then.

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Ahhh...now that's a possibility I hadn't considered.
    Patsy'sBoys...you comment without signing in?