jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Tattoguy aka BadCompany aka...

1. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

you said, and I quote:

"Bloodandroses plus the dog plus yer normal name, from someone who slagged me off as being an alter-ego I find it rich that you actually have 3 yerself. As for sticking up for my friends, I do but like you I found a few hubs and threads aimed at me that I didnt like from same so called friends, its a two way street but I do assure you I have made the changes you asked for, take care !"

apprently you don't know the difference between a sockpuppet and a pseudonym.

well, let's break it down, shall we?

i created QuincyDaWonderDog to write about pets and animals. period. it clearly stated in Quincy's profile from Day One that he belonged to me. Quincy never posted anything mean to anyone and freely commented on everyone's hubs so they could see his IP address.

i created BloodAndRoses yesterday to write some darker musings that i feel should be seperate from 'cosette'.

again, i clearly indicated in both profiles that they are creations of cosette. BloodAndRoses has not posted any negative comment about anyone in the forums; has not pretended to be someone else to stir up trouble, and has not kept the identity a secret.

got that?

however, you and your new pal wrote the book on sockpuppet identities, now haven't you? and you haven't always been forthcoming about your secret identities...as i recall, it took a while for people to guess that CabinGirl was you.

ah, but that was just you havin' a bit of fun, what-what?

now, as far as your other comment goes, you allude to some mysterious "hubs and threads aimed at me that I didnt like from same so called friends"....could you be more specific please? since you put it in the context of a comment directed at me, i can only assume you are referring to me.

what threads and hubs are you talking about?

are you talking about my latest hub?

that was written after i stumbled on your and whatsherface's site.

i challenge you to find any hub or forum thread written by me before then that either specifically mentions you or even hints at you.

you won't find one. know why? BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER POSTED ANYTHING MEAN, NEGATIVE OR CONDESCENDING ABOUT YOU. all this time you have been professing your friendship to me in emails so why would i do that to you? i take people at face value and believe them when they tell me things. except people like your new friend. i know better.

so produce links to these alleged forum threads or hubs, or apologize to me. you have no right to lie about me to save face. i truly regret standing up for you and defending you when people were attacking you. you didn't deserve my trust and allegiance.

cosette the newly wise

p.s. i don't need to namedrop to 'get attention'. i get enough views and attention without resorting to sleazy tactics. if i were one to name-drop, i would use the name of a bigger fish, 'k?

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And if you hadn't done so, they still wouldn't be sock puppets.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

newly wise? roll

lol lol lol

2. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Unless he has another account he can't respond to this thread, I didn't even know you and Badco were having any issues isn't it something you both could resolve outside of the thread? sad

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Another thread created to attack another hubber?

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 6 years ago

Since the person you are questioning is not allowed to reply in the forums, I'm closing this topic.  Nothing productive is likely to come of this.

Closed to reply