jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Help with Dark and Stormy

1. SpanStar profile image62
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

How do you get back to where you submit a line for an opening?

Thank you

1. lmmartin profile image93
      lmmartinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi spanstar, It's me Lynda, the moderator from the contest -- and I received your new entry and it is the same as the old one -- did you forget to make the correction. It can only be one sentence:

"Are You Alone? NO, No don't look around.///.He's Out There,/// He's Watching and He's Evil! "

This is three sentences and a question. I already sent you a correction for this one so I'm assuming you sent the old one by mistake. For some reason I couldn't email you from your profile so I had come here ....

Hey, I didn't know there was a help with dark and stormy night forum. Whoa -- how about that?

So to everyone:

2. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Not sure I understand SpanStar. Do you mean where do you submit? If so, right underneath the hub. Scroll down till you find the FIRST comment box, leave your sentence in there. Whatever you do, do not put it in the second one - you'll be deleted smile

SpanStarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Frogdropping.  I was trying to get to where that site was located and someone provided me with a link which got me there but thanks so much for trying to help me.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago
      SpanStarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Uninvited Writer,

Just wanted to thank you for providing the link, that I need to get back to the contest...it really came in handy.,

Thank you.

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Hey girl

you looking good