jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Google adsense question

1. samboiam profile image60
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

If I understand correctly, the minimum amount Google will pay out is $100.

Does that have to be done all in one month? Or will they send you that amount once your all time total reaches $100.

2. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Yes it rolls over each month until you reach the threshold, so don't worry its not in vain

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Yep and I just reached it today... smile

4. nikipa profile image20
    nikipaposted 6 years ago

According to AdSense programme, you'll be paid when your earnings reach the payment threshold ($100):
    "However, we don't send you a cheque or bank transfer at the exact moment that the zeroes roll over. First, we have to validate your earnings for accuracy - a process that takes place the first week of every month on the previous month's earnings. Then, we send payments a couple weeks later, usually during the last week of the month".

Also depends where you live:
    "It's free to receive your AdSense payments by Western Union; you'll no longer need to wait for a check to arrive in the mail. this choice can also cut down on bank fees and long clearing times associated with depositing checks".

5. samboiam profile image60
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

That is good to know. It makes me feel better. I can start looking at it as a little savings account.

6. 0
    TheSablirabposted 6 years ago

Nikipa - good to know; I had read that when I first started here on the site, but went totally over my head. Haven't reached $100, but hope I will some day.

1. nikipa profile image20
      nikipaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't reached $100 either but I am near...