jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Link Capsule Suggestion / Request to HP Staff...

1. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I would love to see a drop-down box of just my hubs in the link capsule (just like when chosing a hub template when creating a new hub) .... it would save loads of time when creating my hubs because I like to include a recent or related hubs link capsule and it takes quite a bit of time to copy and paste several URLs or do a search for them.

Don't know if this would be an easy thing to do, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would really appreciate it!

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

does sound like a good idea.

you could use an RSS feed of your latest hubs.

sometimes I use a text capsule to insert hub links to more of my hubs. the drop down box of hubs is there.

3. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Sounds like a job for the text capsule
    hint: if you know the first letter of the title of your hub - press it when the drop down is selected and it will jump to hubs with that title

4. Lily Rose profile image84

Hmmmm....thanks for the suggestions.  I didn't even think of using the text capsule instead - duh!  Oh, and thanks for the tip, SF!

I'm slowly getting more and more computer literate, but RSS still confuses me; I don't know how to use it...

5. Lily Rose profile image84

Okay, now I'm intrigued - how to I obtain the RSS URL if I wanted to use a RSS capsule to show my latest hubs??