jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Content posting in Hubpages.

1. abidareacode profile image53
    abidareacodeposted 6 years ago

I created a hubpage "My wanderings" yesterday and published an article "Kerala , God's own Country".Today I wished to tell something about Wayanad.But I couldn,t post it to this,instead have to create a new hub.So my doubt are you counting articles posted as hubs?In FAQ I couldn't see it at all.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I can only guess that you tried to post what you were going to put into a hub, into this forum and it did not work...IF I get what you are saying?

If that be the case, there is a good reason for it- NO LONG posts, at least not HUB size posts.

If you want to post something in the forum, then be my guest, just do not make it hub size in length. Forums are for discussions on topics, not for reading long posts that should be contained in a hub format.

If that is not your problem, then I can only gather, that the alternative is that you did something wrong with trying to create a hub.

A Hub is an article. Quality Hubs should be about 600+ words or more, except in poetry type format. Photo hubs are not seen as a quality hub, because most(if not all) have very little written on them.

So, do tell what exactly you are having a problem. A little more detail is needed. smile

3. abidareacode profile image53
    abidareacodeposted 6 years ago

Thanks Cagsil.

I wish to know whether each post have to be done as a new hub?

1. SunSeven profile image61
      SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not necessarily. But it will be better that way. Also group them together and interlink.

Best Regards smile

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No, you can add to your hubs. First, click on the "Edit" button, then the hub will open in a window. You can either add new text to your existing text module or create a new one. You can also add images and various other capsules.

So it is up to you whether to create new hubs or edit the old ones. But frequently editing the same hub is not convenient.

Hopefully, this answers your question, otherwise feel free to post again.