jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Referral Stats

1. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Hi Paul,

There seems to be a small problem with referral stats. It is out of place as far as total hubs published vs hubs published under individual trackers. Can you please check?

Thanks and Regards

2. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

tracking token  traffic hub views  signups  hubs  hub traffic  We dont get the totals anymore.

Is that what you mean  the url trackers

I noticed tha last column missing last week.  Wondered what happened

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

SunSeven got her problem sorted out in another thread.

The estimate is gone, but thank goodness for that. It was only causing confusion.

If you check your trackers now you can click on the tracker and see exactly who you referred. It was the numbers in there that wasn't lining up with the ones on the first page. But that was a caching issue.

4. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

I think losing the "financial stats" for referral signups was a shame, but to have all the details of which hubbers you have refered is a fair exchange and has been  very usefull although it was nice to see the actual earnings!smile

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You WEREN'T seeing the actual earnings, which is why that info is no longer shown.

1. waynet profile image48
        waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that was not an actual reflection of the real earning scenario so I'm glad the hubs page honchos got rid of it!

As I could see why there was confusion for some!!