jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Extended Holiday

1. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

I am thinking of taking extended time away from writing. I am tired after a long tax season and with nearly 100 hubs published I rarely get 2 page views per day per hub. (And yes, I do keyword research and some linking. Even submitted to a handful of RSS feeds.) I feel like I am wasting time when I really need to get away for awhile.

I love writing. Still, I cannot help but feel I need to step back for a while. It may be impossible. I write every day on something.

I'll miss a lot of the folks here. Some folks email me from time to time. If I do not respond, I am probably on a really long walk out back.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Take care and be safe. smile

Everyone can always use a break and you've obviously reached that point. Please, enjoy and experience a different environment for a while and come back when you're ready. smile wink

3. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

take care and hurry back!

4. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

I know how you feel. Hope you have a nice, long, restful break and come back soon.

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

don't chase numbers...just write when u r up for it.

6. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Good for you for recognising you need a break.  You've done a lot in a short time here.  I hope you enjoy your break and long walks.

7. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It's good to take a break sometimes.  You may find all kinds of inspiration while you're relaxing.  We'll miss you around here, but we'll be here when you're ready to return.  Have some fun!