jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is considered an average conversion % for Amazon sales?

1. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 6 years ago

What is considered an average conversion % for Amazon sales? I'm talking about people who register as clicks on the Amazon site and may or may not buy.

1. deosfluviatilis profile image89
      deosfluviatilisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So far? Zero %. But I keep hoping.

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I'm refering about 10% of traffic.

around 7% of that 10% buy something

3. lender3212000 profile image84
    lender3212000posted 6 years ago

I also shoot for about 7 to 10%, if you are getting anything less than that you probably want to look are your audience targeting and make sure you are getting visitors at the right point in the buying cycle. If everything is OK there, take the time to carefully look at the products you are offering. Do they get good reviews? Are they being sold at a competative price point? Are you offering enough selection? All of those factors play an important role in making sure your visitors lead to a conversion. Here's another tip that may sound off-the-wall but it does work; look at the photos on your hub and make sure they are attractive. You should aim for something that gets people to feel good about what you are offering. A couple of sales a month on a hub will more than pay for a stock photo you can download for $1 or less.

4. GarfieldGates profile image85
    GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago

I generally average a conversion rate between 5-7%, but the last two months I have managed a 12-14% conversion rate courtesy of a few super-hot hubs.