jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Virtual Book Tour

1. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Hi happy hubbers!  I'm planning a Virtual Book Tour starting the 1st June and ending the 12th June.  To do this I need bloggers to let me make a guest appearance on their blogs.  Please contact me if you'd like to host a part of my tour.  My 'guest appearance' could be in the form of me writing a short article/post about travelling, my travels, education, writing, my books, how to write a book and get it published, abuse, abusive relationships, any relationship stuff.  Or, it could be in the form of an interview where you ask questions which I attempt to answer.  As I said, if you are interested in hosting me, please contact me through Hubpages (go to my profile and send me an email) and give me a date between the 1st June and 12th June, and whether you'd like to interview me or what topic you'd like me to write on.  I want to try and get my dates and host blogs and topics sorted by Sunday so that I can start advertising my VBT.  It will also mean that you'll get increased traffic to your blogs, so it is of benefit to you as well.
    And then, for those of you who don't know yet, I'm embarking on an adventure of a lifetime.  Driving with just my fourteen year old daughter, through Tanzania, Zambia, Botswana, and down all the way to Cape Town in South Africa.  A massive overland trip without a man to change a flat tyre for me!  A bit daunting, but exciting as well.  Almost 4500km!

2. cindyvine profile image84

Nobody out there with a blog?

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

What a good idea Cinders.... good luck smile

Amazing.....4500 ks.... you measure distance between men? hmm lol

4. DevLin profile image60
    DevLinposted 6 years ago

I've got WordPress and Blogger, along with writer's block. Traffic's dropped, but you can use that, I guess.

5. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, I'm not a blogger at all. I have a few friends who are. I'll ask around.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well that's fine Daniel... as long as they aren't square lol

6. cindyvine profile image84

DevLin, what do you blog about so I can get an idea if I can do a post for you?
    Pearlie me mate, 4500km is sounding more and more daunting each day, animals, ginormous potholes, road blocks, slow trucks, but I'll be driving through a big game reserve in Southern Tanzania, checking out the Victoria Falls, crossing the mighty Zambezi River on a rusted ferry...