jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Profile Page - Accolades Capsule

1. Beth100 profile image85
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

Within the accolades capsule, there is Hub Feedback and Fan Mail that is noted there.  Is it possible to provide these titles as direct links to the page that shows comments and fan mail which allows one to approve/deny the comments?  This would shorten the number of clicks required to get to these pages.  The comment option next to the avatar could be removed, thus cleaning up the area of the avatar. 

I just think that the more we can do with direct access from the profile page, the more convenient it would be to navigate around and help streamline the page.

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

It would be interesting to be able to click on the feedback (useful, awesome, etc) to see which hubs got the feedback instead of having to hunt through each hub.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On second thoughts, I would prefer it to be moved to the cusomized homepage. That is, a visitor will have options to visit our homepage as well as the profile page. As it is the profile page is congested and the new widget is too attractive. What I mean is that the likeliness of a visitor clicking on an ad there or some of the other hubs from your profile page is low! smile

Just my 2 cents.

Best Regards

3. Beth100 profile image85
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

If the two pages (standard and customizable format ) could be amalgamated as one would be the ideal.  The only issue I have with the customized home page is that it loads somewhat slow in comparison to the standard format. 

It's my understanding (and I can be wrong...) that the customized or standard home page can only be viewed by a hubber who is signed in and owns that login. 

On the other hand, a reader who can either be an HP member or not, can view the profile of the hubber as we see it when we view our profile. A reader who is outside of HP does not have the option of veiwing the HP homepage in a customized view.

The home page and profile pages are different from each other, not only in looks and feel but also in what content is being presented.

Jason or Maddie, or someone at HP, help -- am I correct or incorrect in my interpretation?

I still think that streamlining the profile page would help the user access info easier and quicker.  Also, the hubtivity of the hubber looks somewhat outdated next to the new accolades capsule.  IMO, it needs to be revamped to have the same look and feel as the whole page. 

Any other opinions?