jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

feedback on my hubs

1. ofmelancholy profile image74
    ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago

Everyone wants hear some feedback about things he has done. What's your opininon on my hubs? Hint look at my profile to see them there are only four with little traffic.

2. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 6 years ago

I just took a quick read of them. I like that they are meaty and full of information.

Yet, a trend I noticed throughout them was grammar issues such as incorrect spellings, lack of capitalization (I.e. In your Dostoyevski hub, you did often didn't capitalize his name), and wrong verb usage (i.e. in your motivation piece, in the first paragraph, you use Doesn't when it should have been Don't).

In your rocker piece I recall you spelling things as alcohol and feminine wrong for example, among other things. You also did not capitalize hub titles usually. I'd just got back and fix all that up and it will heighten your hub's quality a bit! smile

1. ofmelancholy profile image74
      ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks torimari, I'll correct them. Your feedback is much appreciated.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

Just to let you know, you can post links in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum. Usually, 3 or 4 links are good enough for others to comment on.

However, I've also reviewed your hubs and my thoughts, as well, as your links are below.

http://hubpages.com/hub/why-dostoyevski … ite-writer
    (a) keywords for a hub should be between 9-15. You can put more, but you must have a lot of content on your hub.
    (b) try paragraphing your words- it is an article(hub), so you can let your hub flow from top to bottom. Try to keep the paragraphs short(so as to keep short attention span people reading).
    (c) I would add one additional capsule, so you can gain more adsense revenue spaces(and ad placements)

**this hub has the same things as the previous hub. Same adjustments.

**this hub has the same things as the previous two. Same adjustments, but I would suggest adding a little bit more text, especially with the picture you used, maybe a mention of who is in the picture. I did not read your hubs for errors, but you re-reading them would be good.

** again, same here as well. Exact content would be good but not required.

Overall, with adjustments, you have good topics and with a little bit of reading some of the veterans hubs, you'll do just fine.

Try to remember, quantity of hubs is not more important than quality of the hubs you write. On average- well written hubs are about 800-1500 words or longer. The more content the better.

You can write poems, but more are small and do not produce well, or at least won't help you make money(if that's what you want to do).

Good luck and I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

I was going to respond but Cagsil said it all. smile