jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. qwark profile image58
    qwarkposted 6 years ago
  2. yoshi97 profile image89
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

Not only did my jaw drop ... I'm still searching for it on the floor!

1. qwark profile image58
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for watching it! ...:-)
      I wish there were a way to get everyone to watch it.

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

That was interesting to say the least.

However, I would suggest many people look at this video very carefully.

You must notice something not said or talked about. The video and his instruction diagram/graph is labeled for the population of the U.S.

But, never points out the fact of WHERE exactly America stands presently.

But, if it is any help...America's population is 306 Million, not including 40-45 million homeless, who are citizens.

Look at the RED on his board, at where it says 300 million U.S. population and see how much red there really is for immigrants coming it, and see why America is already breaking down because of a lack of resources.

Just a thought.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Although I tried to read the dates for the years on his graphs I was not very successful.  But it did look like we were well above his population projections for the area around 2010.  To put it another way, we are much worse off than he shows.

I found his gumballs a little melodramatic, but it DID catch my eye and make the point.

1. qwark profile image58
        qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Melodramatic but made the point!
        In but in another generation and 1/2, the world population will exceed 9 billion!
        We have problems now. Add another 3 -4 billion deprived, depraved human beings and try to imagine the problems that will
        If you think we can handle them, when we aren't even able to handle those we experience today, you are not living on the same planet I am.