jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Suggestion: Export all Content to File Feature

1. Blake Flannery profile image90
    Blake Flanneryposted 6 years ago

I think it would be awesome for some of us hubbers who have written considerable amounts to be able to export all of our content to a text file with the click of a button.  Copy and paste seems tedious.

I don't know how difficult this would be for the programmers at HP, but I would like to have my own copy of all the hubs I created.  The only thing is, I would rather spend my time writing than copying and pasting.

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 6 years ago

All my hubs start in text documents, I then copy and paste them into my hubs. That way if anything goes wrong, I've got the original.

I wouldn't trust writing a hub from scratch from within a capsule, too many things can go wrong. Power failure, browser bug, internet connection dropping out... you could lose a lot of work if you're typing up original content online.

1. climberjames profile image60
      climberjamesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, Word also means spelling is checked.

3. Blake Flannery profile image90
    Blake Flanneryposted 6 years ago

I didn't really want advice, as I already knew everything you added.  I don't even want to waste time writing in Word.  I just wondered if anyone else would like the feature I suggested.

It sounds like I am the only person wanting this feature.  Never mind then HP people.