jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

For Google Adsence - Channel set up for my hubpages,..Help

1. Army Infantry Mom profile image60
    Army Infantry Momposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    I'm working on my Google Adsence account,.. fixing errors and tweeking.  My question, when creating a custom channel for your hubpages,..should I either

A- Make one channel for my hubpage profile link ? If so,. will it automaticlly track my individual hubs and have placement ad's ?

B - Make a seperate channel for each hub link ?

Or C - Do both ?

Question # 2
    Is it nessary to make a url channel to go with every custom channel ?

Thanks for any advice you can pass onto me,..

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Mom smile

You make an account under Adsense custom channel for HubPages.com.

You use your profile page to do it.

Then add URL channels(up to 200) for each of your hubs, by copying the URL and pasting it into the box provided.

When you click on add URL channel, a small box will show, so you input the URL of each hub. (*I do not know if you can put more than one URL in the box at one time, I haven't tried it.)

Once you input URL under your profile, you can then checkmark them all, then active all of them at the same time.

With the amount of hubs you have written, I would have thought that this would have come up before now, but regardless. That is about the extent of what I know about it.

I also know there is a way to add your adsense account to google analytics, so you can track your views extensively, but I have not figured out that yet. I tried to connect them and I must be overlooking something myself.(but not the biggest concern for me right now).

I hope that helped. smile  *I know long winded* lol

3. Army Infantry Mom profile image60

Cagsil,.. Thanks Bunches,.. by golly I think I got it now LOL.  PS Your a good teacher,.. smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the compliment. And, You're welcome. smile Glad I could help. smile

4. Army Infantry Mom profile image60

Im setting up custom channel for my profile page link

Shoot - For the box - Ads appear on - should it be set to home or other pages ?  If otherpages what am I supposed to write in the blank ?

Okay I promise this is my last question,..LOL

working