jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How To Improve My Hub Score?

1. ss sneh profile image61
    ss snehposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I have just joined Hub Pages 10 days ago and I have one hub published. My question to all of those experienced hubbers that is my hub score good enough to get an AdSense account?

I have a 61 score and my hub page score is 74 right now.

How many more hubs I should have before applying for Adsense?

(I don't know whether asking this question is allowed here or not. Forgive me if not allowed )

-- Thanks

2. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Here are a few ideas:

Upload a Profile picture, people will feel more inclined to follow you and leave comments if the see a real person

Fill about a bit about you in the profile section, this will entice people to want to know more

Included images as well as videos in your hubs, this will make your articles stand out on your profile page

This should help your hubscore rise up to 80-90 in a short time

I would write at least 5 quality hubs before applying to AdSense, the one you have written is good, keep the length the same smile

1. richard.mater profile image60
      richard.materposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is really helpful! I hope my score goes up that high soon...

2. adriantupello profile image61
      adriantupelloposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks richieb799

3. ss sneh profile image61
    ss snehposted 6 years ago

So...write 5 quality content hubs with around 1500 words,

make your score around 80 and add an about me page,

and drive some traffic to these hubs by getting some back links...

then one can apply for an Adsense account confidently, is n't it?

-- Thanks

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you actually read the Google AdSense Terms of Service, you will see that web authors such as yourself, who are located in India, will need to have maintained an established web presence for six months before your AdSense application will even be considered.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Hubscore is not related to being approved for adsense, nor does Hubscore or Hubberscore have any impact on earnings, it is just a numerical indicator of how much you participate in Hubpages.

Adsense application will more than likely rely on the actual quality of your hubs.

Where are you from by the way?

Adsense requires Indian writers to have been established for 6 months, and i think they apply the same restrictions to some other nationalities as well.

5. ksrpraj profile image7
    ksrprajposted 6 months ago

Hub score increases chances to get featured and drive more traffic for your hubs.

Ultimately it is the content which is the key for hub success