jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

BookmarkingDemon

1. Sue Adams profile image94
    Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago

Can anyone teach me how to add my own bookmarking sites to the  existing list of bookmarking sites provided by Bookmarking Demon?

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I hope someone answers, Sue. I'd like to know, also!

3. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

If you go to the social bookmarking tab you will see the import button.

Follow the example and this will populate your bookmarking sites into the software.

I have seen at times though, that during the run process there are warnings that the bookmarking site is not in the BMD database. That would make me think the only sites we can submit to has been those that BMD have set up to do the bookmark process.

4. Sue Adams profile image94

After not being able to do it I figured you must be right about not being able to add your own sites. What a bummer! But wait... there was some code I'm going to look into.

5. Sue Adams profile image94

I tried "Import Accounts" and typed in:

"bloggerparty.com","Sue","Adams","Sue Adams","Odnakj-1","juliettekando@gmail.com"

Then it said "account imported successfully to bloggerparty.com" but the bloggerparty site didn't show up in the Bookmarking Sites List. So that was no help.

I have now sent this email to Bookmarking DemonĀ“s support site: http://support.edwinsoft.com/index.php?cmd=ticket

"How can I import other bookmarking sites (not existing in masterlist) that I have accounts with into BookmarkingDemon?"

Watch this space...

1. Sue Adams profile image94
      Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No repply as yet.

working